London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2013 11:24 pm  #31

Re: Norwich Away

Went without a hitch. Thanks Glyn!

10/14/2013 12:11 pm  #32

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Mine still hasn't arrived although the money has departed from my account.

10/15/2013 9:17 am  #33

Not got mine yet either I assume they have not sent them out yet.

10/16/2013 6:25 pm  #34

Have just spoken to the ticket office, they are sending Norwich tickets out today. (Wednesday)

10/18/2013 7:26 am  #35

Got mine this morning. Jarrold Stand (T-29).

10/18/2013 11:35 am  #36

Same here Jarrod stand T32 so maybe we are all together.

10/18/2013 3:52 pm  #37

Only down at the City.....can it be true?...... 

[Post] by Forever Blue » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:25 pm

old_man wrote:Just when you think it can't get any worse we have been told that we need to look for volunteers to drop out as there are not enough tickets to go round as ticket office sold too many. I missed out on Fulham as I left it to late, so paid in full for all my family to go as travel club supposedly get all the tickets. I've taken unpaid leave to go and if the ticket office don't seem to be sorting this out soon. I will be suing the club for lost wages if we can't go. Apparently all travel club buses are losing tickets so I would check if your sorted. #FUMING

Yes its true, they have asked if fans would like to not go to this game and drop their tickets back and choose another away game [:shock:] [:shock:]

We refused more tickets, so its to late now.

Professional club. Hmm

10/21/2013 2:38 pm  #38

This return of some tickets tale seems to have gone quiet thankfully.
I rang the club this morning as I have still yet to receive my two tickets in the post. All were sent out last Weds and they suggested I ring up on Friday (when I will be in Norwich for the weekend.....) for them to arrange a reprint of my tickets and to be collected on Sat.

Just in case anyone else is still awaiting theirs.....

Looking forward to the weekend and the selected pub!
The General.

10/25/2013 9:47 am  #39

For those going on the train, I plan to be at the Starbucks by the bottom of the escalators at Lpool St about 9.30 tomorrow morning. Not sure if I know everyone who is going, so look out for me - I shall be the person in there dressed entirely in blue!!!!

10/28/2013 9:01 pm  #40

A well chosen pub. A good pre-match  drink and chat indeed.
The General.

Board footera