London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2013 10:58 am  #21

Re: Newcastle away FAC 3rd round

Mine came quite a few days ago, too.

If it comes to it, I'm sure it won't be a problem arranging to pick one up on the day as there will be loads of spares.

Will bring the cash along with me on Sat.

Where shall we meet at Kings X? I'm not overly familiar with this station.

12/31/2013 11:25 am  #22

Kings X has changed a lot but there is a decent pub there up the stairs on the left hand side.

12/31/2013 12:30 pm  #23

I'll be loitering on the concourse from about 0820. To early for the pub for me, but i'll have a bottle of my favourite medicine!

1/03/2014 10:31 am  #24

Bowblue wrote:

I'll be loitering on the concourse from about 0820. To early for the pub for me, but i'll have a bottle of my favourite medicine!

Paul - would you mind letting me know your mobile number, just in case my trains to London are delayed due to the weather - I will be allowing plenty of time, but you never know!

If you want to e-mail it to me rather than put it on a public board my address is:

chris.oatten@xlgroup.com

1/03/2014 4:06 pm  #25

Ticket came this morning Recorded delivery. Spoke to them yesterday and they wanted me to collect it from the ground. (CCS)  I said to the girl 'look at my address'  Oh she said.
The other option was from the match day office in the Milburn stand.

1/04/2014 6:11 pm  #26

Don't give me all the loyal supporters trip only crap..........   ;-)
Chris - I hope there is a M&S on the way back to the station to get the red wine in........  ;-)
I never thought I would be interested in the fourth round draw!!
The General.

Board footera