London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2020 6:30 am  #11

Re: Money

So is that a decision?  Will there be a meeting for drinks before the Fulham game? How many London Bluebirds will be able to make that game?  I'm thinking particularly of qualifying to buy a ticket. And Chris O who launched the idea says he can't be there.

2/23/2020 1:05 pm  #12

suttonbluebirds wrote:

So is that a decision?  Will there be a meeting for drinks before the Fulham game? How many London Bluebirds will be able to make that game?  I'm thinking particularly of qualifying to buy a ticket. And Chris O who launched the idea says he can't be there.

Hi Sutton - provided the General pulls his finger out and arranges for the money to be available from the bank account then it is on. Even if he doesn’t, I think it’s a fair bet that some people will fancy meeting for a drink before the game! Just to clarify, whilst I support the idea, it was not my idea to put the money towards drinks before the Fulham game - that was decided by the members of this board .

2/23/2020 4:48 pm  #13

Thanks for that .. I was with the 1927 for years but didn't immediately join with London Bluebirds .. what was your preferred option over the money? 
Anyway, if drinks before the Fulham game is on I look forward to [a] getting a ticket for the game - last year not easy .. and [b] joining the pre-game drinking party, especially if it's at the Wetherspoons over the Bridge since that's where I usually am before our Craven Cottage excursion ..!

Board footera