London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2020 1:18 pm  #11

Re: Birmingham Away 18th Jan

Just got my match ticket by ringing the ticket office. Straight through.

CCMB reporting problems with on line purchases.

1/10/2020 5:53 pm  #12

Glyn I would like a pressie too. Which pub are we going to. We have used The Wellington in the past,that is the one near New Street Station which has a big selection of real ales and a telly at the end of the bar saying which ones are on. Good pub but can get a bit crowded. We have also used the Joint Stock Company,I think it's called also near the station in that big square above the station.

1/10/2020 6:32 pm  #13

Aidan I'm sure Nick will share out his gift with the rest of the gang.

I've been to both of those pubs and don't mind which really.

Anyone else got thoughts on this ?

1/15/2020 12:28 pm  #14

I have a train ticket to give away for free, if anyone needs them 16-25 Railcard

London Euston - Birmingham New Street Dept 10:15 Arr 12:13

Lemme if you want them 💙

1/16/2020 3:07 pm  #15

I think a few of us are on different trains so in the absence of any other suggestion shall we meet up in The Wellington. For anyone who has not been to it it is on Bennets Hiil which is just north of Birmingham New street station only a couple of minutes walk if I recall correctly. If you get onto New street I think it leads on to Bennets Hill. See everyone there.

1/17/2020 6:59 pm  #16

Aidan1927 wrote:

I think a few of us are on different trains so in the absence of any other suggestion shall we meet up in The Wellington. For anyone who has not been to it it is on Bennets Hiil which is just north of Birmingham New street station only a couple of minutes walk if I recall correctly. If you get onto New street I think it leads on to Bennets Hill. See everyone there.

Cheers Aidan.

Just got back from a flying visit to France as the smoke alarm was going off and driving our neighbour nuts.

She now has a key in case of a repeat performance.

1/17/2020 9:29 pm  #17

Fred and I are now going as his football game has been cancelled :-)
See you either on the train or in the pub!

1/20/2020 4:22 pm  #18

Enjoyable day out except for the first half.

Board footera