London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2016 2:25 pm  #1

Surrey v Glammy - Thurs 26 May

Hope everyone is having a good post season.  If anyone is in need of a sporting fix before Euro 2016 gets underway, a few London Bluebirds are going to this game at the Oval.

Meet in the The Hanover Arms, 326 Kennington Park Rd before the game.

Shandy

5/25/2016 9:25 am  #2

Re: Surrey v Glammy - Thurs 26 May

Shandy1927 wrote:

Hope everyone is having a good post season.  If anyone is in need of a sporting fix before Euro 2016 gets underway, a few London Bluebirds are going to this game at the Oval.

Meet in the The Hanover Arms, 326 Kennington Park Rd before the game.

Shandy

Shandy, I'm going with Andy Roberts and Howard Jones so may make it but will be in OCS stand block 7.
Alun Morris plus Scott and Matt will be in OCS block 15 !!
Cheers
FC

5/25/2016 2:09 pm  #3

I will be with some people from work and Shandy in Block 14 - Glamorgan supporters taking over the OCS stand!!

Hopefully see you all there - I will be in The Hanover Arms beforehand. Haven't seen Andy and Howard for a while, so if you can make it there with them Dave it would be good!

5/26/2016 11:40 am  #4

Chris O wrote:

I will be with some people from work and Shandy in Block 14 - Glamorgan supporters taking over the OCS stand!!

Hopefully see you all there - I will be in The Hanover Arms beforehand. Haven't seen Andy and Howard for a while, so if you can make it there with them Dave it would be good!

Doubt we'll make the Hanover Chris as the consensus in our gang is to meet at the beehive on the vauxhaul side of ground....no doubt we'll see you in the glammy end !!

5/26/2016 12:57 pm  #5

Ok - maybe we will have time to go to the beehive too but will see you either way!

We like Glamorgan-morgan!

5/26/2016 5:15 pm  #6

On Sky apparently.

Board footera