London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2021 12:22 pm  #1

Blackpool Away Saturday 14th August.

How good to be able to post about a match we might actually be able to get to. I presume we will be allowed to go subject to being able to get a ticket. Not sure if Blackpool will restrict away tickets paticularly in view of the deadly new Aberdare variant.

Worth keeping an eye on when away tickets go on sale. Presume lots will want to go. Wasn't planning on doing any friendlies as there are none in my area.i

7/09/2021 7:22 pm  #2

Re: Blackpool Away Saturday 14th August.

If anyone is going from London I am interested.

Need a good early trip to see if I recognise any of our players.

Will commit if others do.

Not going alone.

Well done Aiden for getting this thread going.

7/24/2021 4:25 pm  #3

Been a while, folks. ABA: I’m planning on going to Blackpool. Want to tick that one off.

8/01/2021 8:59 pm  #4

Heard that we will getting 2500 tickets for this one so there should be no problem getting tickets. No news when they will be on sale though it might be next week.

8/02/2021 10:51 pm  #5

Is anyone able to get a membership? Got a message saying that I have a membership or am in the process of getting one, when I try to order it

8/04/2021 10:34 am  #6

Tickets are going to be on sale later this week apparently. I have decided not to go as you have to wear a mask in the ground at all times and I don't want to do that. In fact I will not go to a football match if wearing a mask is compulsory.

8/04/2021 5:44 pm  #7

rossbloom49 wrote:

There is no compulsory mask wearing at the Cardiff City Stadium this Saturday vs Barnsley.

Same at Shrewsbury might go there this weekend.

Board footera