London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2013 10:13 pm  #21

Re: Norwich Away

Please count me in also

10/04/2013 3:14 pm  #22

glynthomas wrote:

glynthomas wrote:

OK list so far :

Chris Oaten
Aidan MacGinley
Paul Clarke
Ross Bloom
Nick Walker
Dave Bartlett
Bryen Smith
Greg
Huw Thomas - General.
Nigel Gibbons

Tickets are available to season ticket holders and gold members from 9am on Wednesday 9th October . No need to have done any aways last season btw.

Bump

Greg , i need your surname etc as per my PM.

I will e - mail Mona a list on Monday morning and ask for tickets to be reserved.

Anybody else interested ?

Bump

10/07/2013 11:01 am  #23

Any more ?

Will be sending list in at lunchtime.

10/07/2013 3:49 pm  #24

The list has now gone to Mona.

Remember everyone will need to phone or go on line to buy , bright and early this wednesday morning , on line or call.

General could you send an e - mail to all contacts as back up please ?

10/08/2013 12:16 pm  #25

Mona has confirmed this morning that tickets are reserved for those listed above.

10/09/2013 12:06 pm  #26

How dear - it appears to be an utter shambles.....
However, once I eventually got through I knew all the tickets were sold out but thankfully the person who took my call knew who the LB's were and had a list of names that Glyn submitted so Chris O and myself are sorted.
Phew!

A lot of unhappy fans out there.

The General.

10/09/2013 1:43 pm  #27

TheGeneral wrote:

How dear - it appears to be an utter shambles.....
However, once I eventually got through I knew all the tickets were sold out but thankfully the person who took my call knew who the LB's were and had a list of names that Glyn submitted so Chris O and myself are sorted.
Phew!

A lot of unhappy fans out there.

The General.

I had the usual chaotic experience but well done Glyn once I mentioned you (and Mona) I was sorted!

10/09/2013 2:40 pm  #28

Same here basically. Well done Glyn,you are owed a few pints when we next meet up.

10/09/2013 4:34 pm  #29

Well done Glyn.
It would of been a nightmare without you sending a list in. Managed to book mine online about 0910, It took three or four attemps but got there in the end.

10/09/2013 6:26 pm  #30

First time in all the years I've supported City that I couldn't get a ticket. If anyone has a spare I am willing to take it off their hands. Cheers!

Board footera