London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2013 11:23 am  #21

Re: Chelsea away 12 October

Yes I did mention that I was part of the London Bluebirds group and the girl I spoke to spoke to her manager and he confirmed that they were only going to season ticket holders initially. If you can't make Chelsea I will happily have your ticket Glyn let me know when you know for sure. Cheers.

9/30/2013 11:33 am  #22

Glyn, don't know why but I assumed you or the London Bluebirds would be buying tickets using the names/fan no.s you requested! Nevertheless I've bought one even though I'm not going. I have promised the ticket to Neil but if for any reason he doesn't want it then it's available to whoever asks next!

P.S. Great day out on saturday. I obviously drank too much as I had a donner kebab on the way home!

9/30/2013 12:29 pm  #23

Dialed at 9.03 and at 9.27 got my tics.
Interesting that at the mo only lower tier tics are for sale - told that Upper tier tics will be on sale once the lower tics are sold out......??
The General.   

9/30/2013 6:36 pm  #24

Ross had a bit of a hicough but he is now sorted.

Everyone else ok ?

9/30/2013 9:16 pm  #25

Glyn,
If I understood correctly if someone is on the list that you provided in advance and they have not phoned up today for their ticket then the ticket office will be contacting them to see if they want it..... 
General.

9/30/2013 9:49 pm  #26

TheGeneral wrote:

Glyn,
If I understood correctly if someone is on the list that you provided in advance and they have not phoned up today for their ticket then the ticket office will be contacting them to see if they want it..... 
General.

That is what Ross was told late in the afternoon.

Nick was not rung but maybe the CCFC phones have blockers to prevent foreign calls. He is ringing first thing in the morning.

There is a row on CCMB about the way the club is selling the tickets btw.

10/01/2013 11:12 am  #27

Nick is also now sorted.

10/01/2013 11:57 am  #28

No luck for me. Told I ony had 5 aways on the database. I did two others but they weren't recorded.

10/01/2013 5:30 pm  #29

Fat Cat wrote:

Glyn, don't know why but I assumed you or the London Bluebirds would be buying tickets using the names/fan no.s you requested! Nevertheless I've bought one even though I'm not going. I have promised the ticket to Neil but if for any reason he doesn't want it then it's available to whoever asks next!

P.S. Great day out on saturday. I obviously drank too much as I had a donner kebab on the way home!

If Neil doesn't take it I'll have first dibs if that's okay!

10/09/2013 3:39 pm  #30

Anyone got any ideas for a pre match pub for this one. I would suggest somewhere near a district line tube station a few stops from Fulham Broadway which I think is the nearest tube to the ground.Maybe around Victoria.

Board footera