London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



4/05/2019 5:50 pm  #1


Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

In a less than shock move, yet another home game has been switched for TV.

As it is our last home game of the season and possibly our last home Prem game for some time (!) does anybody fancy a pre-match curry?

 

4/05/2019 6:55 pm  #2


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

Unlucky for those of you who already have train tickets sorted to coincide with a 3pm KO.

 

4/05/2019 7:13 pm  #3


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

Bryen1927 wrote:

Unlucky for those of you who already have train tickets sorted to coincide with a 3pm KO.

Thanks Bryan, good job I hadn’t booked.

 

4/05/2019 7:18 pm  #4


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

Chris O wrote:

In a less than shock move, yet another home game has been switched for TV.

As it is our last home game of the season and possibly our last home Prem game for some time (!) does anybody fancy a pre-match curry?

I would be up for a curry Chris, but not Chai Street. If you’re planning a proper curry house I’d be Interested.

Not been overly Impressed at Chai street lately.

 

4/05/2019 7:43 pm  #5


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

Bowblue wrote:

Chris O wrote:

In a less than shock move, yet another home game has been switched for TV.

As it is our last home game of the season and possibly our last home Prem game for some time (!) does anybody fancy a pre-match curry?

I would be up for a curry Chris, but not Chai Street. If you’re planning a proper curry house I’d be Interested.

Not been overly Impressed at Chai street lately.

Hi Paul - let's see who else is up for it and where they fancy going - we have got a month to sort it out!! Everyone else - if you are interested in going, post your preferred venue here!!

     Thread Starter
 

4/05/2019 7:48 pm  #6


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

I fancy a curry and luckily have not bought train tickets in case game was changed for TV. Do come BowBlue wherever we go; won’t be the same without you!

 

4/11/2019 8:03 pm  #7


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

I'll fit in wherever.

 

4/11/2019 11:32 pm  #8


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

Me also.

 

4/12/2019 1:02 pm  #9


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

So far we have :

Paul
Glyn
Ross 
Me & Mrs O

In the absence of any other suggestions, we went to the Purple Poppadom for a curry before the Man City Cup game last season, and that was good. Shall we try there again? Paul - would that suit you? Menu link is below. If anyone else has any other suggestions or fancies coming along then please post here - we have plenty of time.

https://purplepoppadom.com/menu/

     Thread Starter
 

4/12/2019 5:48 pm  #10


Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

Chris will the PP be open at a time to suit us with a 5.30pm ko ?

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum