London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2019 5:50 pm  #1

Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

In a less than shock move, yet another home game has been switched for TV.

As it is our last home game of the season and possibly our last home Prem game for some time (!) does anybody fancy a pre-match curry?

4/05/2019 6:55 pm  #2

Re: Crystal Palace H 4 May 5.30

Unlucky for those of you who already have train tickets sorted to coincide with a 3pm KO.

4/05/2019 7:13 pm  #3

Bryen1927 wrote:

Unlucky for those of you who already have train tickets sorted to coincide with a 3pm KO.

Thanks Bryan, good job I hadn’t booked.

4/05/2019 7:18 pm  #4

Chris O wrote:

As it is our last home game of the season and possibly our last home Prem game for some time (!) does anybody fancy a pre-match curry?

I would be up for a curry Chris, but not Chai Street. If you’re planning a proper curry house I’d be Interested.

Not been overly Impressed at Chai street lately.

4/05/2019 7:43 pm  #5

Bowblue wrote:

Chris O wrote:

I would be up for a curry Chris, but not Chai Street. If you’re planning a proper curry house I’d be Interested.

Not been overly Impressed at Chai street lately.

Hi Paul - let's see who else is up for it and where they fancy going - we have got a month to sort it out!! Everyone else - if you are interested in going, post your preferred venue here!!

4/11/2019 8:03 pm  #6

I'll fit in wherever.

4/12/2019 1:02 pm  #7

So far we have :

Paul
Glyn
Ross 
Me & Mrs O

In the absence of any other suggestions, we went to the Purple Poppadom for a curry before the Man City Cup game last season, and that was good. Shall we try there again? Paul - would that suit you? Menu link is below. If anyone else has any other suggestions or fancies coming along then please post here - we have plenty of time.

https://purplepoppadom.com/menu/

4/12/2019 5:48 pm  #8

Chris will the PP be open at a time to suit us with a 5.30pm ko ?

4/12/2019 6:19 pm  #9

glynthomas wrote:

Chris will the PP be open at a time to suit us with a 5.30pm ko ?

Good thinking Glyn, I’ve just checked the opening times and it doesn’t open TIL 5pm.

http://www.purplepoppadom.com/

4/12/2019 6:52 pm  #10

Timing will be tight for us as Mrs O does not get back from the US until late morning, so going into town isn't really an option for us. It will have to be Canton/Pontcanna if we are going. 

Board footera