London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2018 1:47 pm  #11

Re: West Ham away, 4 Dec

Lower tier - it was the only area on sale when I logged in.

11/13/2018 1:48 pm  #12

What about Borough market? Handy for London Bridge and lots of good bars and restaurants there. Will be some Xmas parties underway so may be best to book if going for lunch.

11/20/2018 5:07 pm  #13

My ticket arrived today.

11/28/2018 6:59 pm  #14

So where are we meeting up folks ?

11/28/2018 11:29 pm  #15

Got the first Xmas lunch that day so will be in Victoria before hand I guess - the Jugged Hare maybe? Not ideal I know.

11/29/2018 5:26 pm  #16

Good connections to Stratford from most places. Personally I'd be inclined to have a drink along the Highbury, Dalston, Hackney overground route.  Liverpool St is Essex wide-boy hell on a normal evening, let alone with West 'am in town.

11/30/2018 2:19 pm  #17

Warrior wrote:

Got the first Xmas lunch that day so will be in Victoria before hand I guess - the Jugged Hare maybe? Not ideal I know.

Works for me.  See you there.

11/30/2018 2:23 pm  #18

Good point Huw. There are some fabulous pubs in Homerton these days - I kid you not! It's two stops from Stratford and not very Hammery as far as I'm aware. I recommend the Spread Eagle or, if the delicious Mexican vegan food is a step too far for some, the Adam and Eve is just opposite. Good selection of beers in both.

www.thespreadeaglelondon.co.uk

www.adamandevepub.com

11/30/2018 5:59 pm  #19

Huw wrote:

Good connections to Stratford from most places. Personally I'd be inclined to have a drink along the Highbury, Dalston, Hackney overground route.  Liverpool St is Essex wide-boy hell on a normal evening, let alone with West 'am in town.

Howard and I will be going to the Compton near Highbury & Islington tube 5-5.30 as it's on the overground to Stratford.

12/01/2018 9:18 pm  #20

It would be really nice to have a good crowd of us in the the same place wherever it is.

Coming down from Wiltshire so won't get to west London until 4.00pm.

Happy to dive on the Piccadilly and link into wherever we want to meet.

C'mon folks this is a mini brexshit at the moment.

Board footera