London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2013 11:42 am  #41

Re: Fulham/Hull Away

Just got a ticket one of the 600 extra ones ,if I dont see you at west ham hope to catch up at this one.

9/22/2013 6:04 pm  #42

OK so the pub on the day will be the Suffolk Punch (East Putney tube)! Some old time 1927 Club members are likely to show - not the ones who've been abusive over the rebrand I should add! I'll be there from 12 so I can hand out my spares then.
Shame about Spurs last minute goal but it's always going to be a struggle defending non stop.

9/23/2013 1:38 pm  #43

Fat Cat wrote:

OK so the pub on the day will be the Suffolk Punch (East Putney tube)! Some old time 1927 Club members are likely to show - not the ones who've been abusive over the rebrand I should add! I'll be there from 12 so I can hand out my spares then.
Shame about Spurs last minute goal but it's always going to be a struggle defending non stop.

Fat Cat,

I think you mean the Spotted Horse (www.youngs.co.uk/venues/show/449)?  There isn't a pub called the Suffolk Punch pub on Putney High St.

You're obviously still serving your Social Sec apprenticeship :-)

Cheers,
Shandy

9/23/2013 5:09 pm  #44

From a Fulham fan I know.....

The (Old) Suffolk Punch is up by Hammersmith...a good couple of miles from Putney but still doable for the game.  Ye Olde Spotted Horse is about halfway down Putney High St, but is one of those pubs that has been massively poncified recently.  The Boathouse is a nice Youngs pub by the river at Putney Bridge itself, and next door there’s a posh Wetherspoons (at the base of an apartment building) called The Rocket.

A recommedation:
Here’s the details for The Brick:  http://www.bricklayers-arms.co.uk/contact-us/  Put that postcode in Google Maps and it comes out near enough...if you find Waterman St, you can’t miss The Brick.

9/23/2013 7:42 pm  #45

OK I hereby tender my resignation as social sec............thanks for pointing out my error Shandy! I should have checked details but I blame Ray Lewis who gave me said info via Facebook. After all if you're lost my generation was always told to ask a policeman!
OK I will follow the General's recomendation and go to the Bricklayers Arms (32 Waterman St.) 10 mins from Putney Bridge tube apparently. Walk over bridge, turn right onto Lower Richmond Road then 1st on left. I'll be there from 12 so Glyn and Warrior (Nigel?) please note to collect your ticket. I'll now have to tell Howard (and Teggy) new details. I believe Richard Davies will head there too if I tip him off. Just like the old days........anyone for a large Jameson just before kick off?!

9/24/2013 6:39 am  #46

See you in the Bricks.

9/24/2013 1:02 pm  #47

The Bricklayer's Arms has a beer festival on Sat, so it's a perfect choice (https://www.facebook.com/events/203194633195306) (although, it's likely to be busy).  See you there.

9/24/2013 1:31 pm  #48

Shandy wrote:

The Bricklayer's Arms has a beer festival on Sat, so it's a perfect choice (https://www.facebook.com/events/203194633195306) (although, it's likely to be busy).  See you there.

Does this mean that as Fat Cat has so swiftly redeemed himself with flying colours that he should be reinstated as Social Sec?
Anyone going yo West Ham tonight?

9/25/2013 10:06 am  #49

Have a spare ticket for this if anyone wants one

9/26/2013 1:20 pm  #50

I also have a spare ticket for the Fulham match in the away end. Give me a call - 07855 423 867

Board footera