London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2013 2:06 pm  #31

Re: Fulham/Hull Away

StevieK wrote:

Glyn/Fatcat,

I've got to stay in Turkey for a further week so not able to make this one as won't be back in Copenhagen unil 28th September so ticket is still yours.

Hope to come over for a game in October

Sorry about that Steve.

Dave / Fatcat as we were then I'll have the ticket mate. Thanks very much.

9/13/2013 12:10 pm  #32

I wont be going to Hull as just phoned the ticket office to see where my ticket was and got told that i had not purchased any tickets, and that the fulham game is now sold out. that ticket office is useless.

9/13/2013 12:52 pm  #33

Hi Ross, The money has not gone out of my account, but I have not bought the train ticket yet.

9/17/2013 10:10 am  #34

Just bought mine. First (proper) game of the season for me. Can't wait. What pub?

David Samuel

9/17/2013 11:52 am  #35

glynthomas wrote:

Looks good on Beer in the evening.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/10/107/

Bump.

This one maybe.

9/17/2013 12:57 pm  #36

glynthomas wrote:

glynthomas wrote:

Looks good on Beer in the evening.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/10/107/

Bump.

This one maybe.

Looks decent enough. Have you been there before?  My only question would be is it too close to the ground if you know what I mean? i.e. does it get rammed?

David Samuel

9/18/2013 4:05 pm  #37

It's not the nearest to the ground by any means but it's the nearest to the tube that's nearest to the ground. The last time we went there it wasn't rammed but it was either an old third or fourth division game so only five or six thousand at the game not 25 to 30 thousand they get nowadays. I would imagine that all the pubs anywhere near the ground will be rammed. You would probably have to pick a pub a few tube stops away to get a quiter one.

9/18/2013 6:36 pm  #38

We used to get off at East Putney (one stop further on from Putney Bridge which is nearest station to ground) and go to a pub there. I was talking to Ray Lewis about it at Hull last weekend. I'll get him to remind me of the name as it's unlikely to be as rammed as the ones nearer the ground.

9/18/2013 6:51 pm  #39

Suffolk Punch , Putney High St.
There's also a Wetherspoons down that way plus a Youngs pub which would be my favourite!

9/18/2013 6:53 pm  #40

Fat Cat wrote:

We used to get off at East Putney (one stop further on from Putney Bridge which is nearest station to ground) and go to a pub there. I was talking to Ray Lewis about it at Hull last weekend. I'll get him to remind me of the name as it's unlikely to be as rammed as the ones nearer the ground.

Good idea that. BTW how much do I owe you for the ticket mate ?

Will give you cash at the pub.

Board footera