London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2013 3:00 pm  #11

Re: Fulham/Hull Away

glynthomas wrote:

Fat Cat wrote:

Warrior - I missed out on buying a ticket so happy to go into 'neutral' stand. I'll share the cost with you.

Me too mate. Theres 3 out of 4 already.

Me too as I'll be in the UK, Brecon actually for a school reunion thing on the Friday so will get up early and drive back to London in time for the game so 4 out of 4.

8/21/2013 10:35 am  #12

What is the pub that you are meeting up for this game

I am up in London for the weekend so would be nice to catch up with you all

8/26/2013 9:21 pm  #13

My brother in law is a Fulham season ticket holder so may well be able to buy the 4 tickets as discussed in this thread - I'll update when I know as Warrior has gone quiet on this!
Richard - Aidan usually suggests a pub but I think he's on holiday currently. Back in the 1990's we used to go to a pub near Putney tube station - I dare say you or Ray will remember it?! I'll ask Ray via Facebook anyway.

8/27/2013 5:28 pm  #14

Flying back from Spain on the day so can't make the match, the pub we used to use for Fulham sometimes was The White Horse which is near Putney Bridge tube station(the nearest to the ground) about 15 minutes from the ground. Pub is still going and has an excellent selection of beers too. There are a few places nearer the ground but likely to be rammed on match day. Worth considering for the match pub. Can someone do first in the pub league as i will be away.

8/30/2013 12:05 am  #15

Now existing Members can only buy in person at the ticket office. I'm might try and pop down tomorrow after work if I can.

9/03/2013 10:35 pm  #16

Hi guys, do we have a pub for the meet on the 28th? thanks in advance.

9/04/2013 5:02 pm  #17

tha_arpc wrote:

Hi guys, do we have a pub for the meet on the 28th? thanks in advance.

Good question.

One will emerge eventually.

Welcome aboard and watch this space.

9/07/2013 11:31 am  #18

Is anyone going to Hull and have you received your tickets yet ? Thanks Neil.

9/07/2013 4:18 pm  #19

My Hull tickets arrived Thursday.......
The General

9/08/2013 9:13 pm  #20

Glyn, Steve, Warrior (Nigel?) - I have managed to get 3 tickets in total from my brother in law for Fulham. So the first 2 of you to bags a ticket can have one......
Neil - what trains are you on to Hull. I'll probally go with Nick again leaving Kings x at 9.12 ! My Hull ticket has arrived.

Board footera