London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2014 7:08 pm  #1

Man U away Tuesday afternoon venue

The take that! ..... David Moyse event.

http://www.thelivingroom.co.uk/location/manchester

This is where I am having lunch and drinking from 1pm (with Sensible Smith).

Bowblue...Fat Cat...JoM....Warrior and (the well coded nickname) Ross....have also threatened to attend

It is a bar and restaurant...very good place.

Sensible has a vocher for half price food for up to 6 persons I understand. His son me and he are going so...you do the math...3 half price food positions are available.

Luch around 2pm  for those that are coming. They serve food all afternoon I think!

1/23/2014 7:14 pm  #2

Re: Man U away Tuesday afternoon venue

Update LUNCH IS BOOKED FOR 6...but just turn up you will get in...for 2:15pm to allow those arriving at Picadilly at 2pm time to walk along!

1/24/2014 12:22 am  #3

My train arrives 13.49 so I'll be there before BowBlue....so we're going to pace ourselves with the drink right?! Thought not - Don't let me get arrested please!

1/24/2014 11:16 pm  #4

I hope to be with you before 1500. I'll go to hotel first, drop bag and be on my way. This place only looks a five minute walk from the hotel.

1/24/2014 11:28 pm  #5

Not sure the exact time I'll be there but hope to arrive before 2pm. Couldn't get the same hotel as you but got one close by.

1/26/2014 2:48 pm  #6

Warrior and I flew the London flag for the LBs at Bolton yesterday. Got a bit wet and very cold. One plus was hearing the child fans sing their new song for Vincent in the Beehive.

Last 16 and looking good.

UPDATE FOR TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT THE LIVING ROOM.

Lunch booked for 2:15 BUT ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME. It is a bar AND restaurant and I highly recommend it. Great food served all afternoon I understand.

Ian (Sensible) Smith his son, me, Warrior, Fat Cat, BowBlue and  Jo Murray and Ramsgate Neil are coming I hope. Grey Ross is coming at 4pm.

I'm going to take a walk around Old Trafford early doors rather than start drinking before 1.

See you there!

1/27/2014 12:01 pm  #7

Sorry Nick - got my timings wrong. I'm leaving, not arriving, at 2. Should be there around 4.15-4.30.

1/27/2014 2:22 pm  #8

Jo...see you at 4:30 we will still be at the Living Room

1/27/2014 7:07 pm  #9

I would like to make a day of it but work gets in the way for me until @ 2 ish.
Will be driving up so hope to meet you in the ground or in the part of the ground where it is the most expensive place to sit.....£56. Ouch!
The General.

1/29/2014 4:59 pm  #10

Good to bump in to those that were in the South block.

I had the trip from hell coming home - two hours more than it should have been! It took nearly an hour ro to do the first 10 miles or so to get om the M6 and then it was solid traffic all the way to the closure of the motorway...don't get me started!

The General.

Board footera