London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2013 6:24 pm  #31

Re: Chelsea away 12 October

I'll be up for this one. Probably parking in the Ealing area. Can you let me know where you'll be meeting for a pint? Cheers.

10/13/2013 2:58 pm  #32

Pub guys, has anyone any ideas. As I said previously one near a district line tube would be handy. Maybe around Victoria or we could go all posh in Kensington. Not really my manor so I don't really know of any offhand.

10/14/2013 1:30 pm  #33

Ok by me Ross. What was the name of the pub? I wasn't at Fulham. Also is it a bit close and likely to be full of Chelsea?

10/14/2013 1:47 pm  #34

Bricklayers Arms ( in Fulham thread ).

10/14/2013 4:45 pm  #35

Ok Bricklayers Arms in Putney it is. Unless I hear from anyone else to the contrary I will put it on the mailing list in the next day or two in case anyone who is on the mailing list but not on here wants to go.

This has been bugging me and I have to know the answer. Who was first in the pub for Fulham?

10/17/2013 12:18 am  #36

Aidan1927 wrote:

Ok Bricklayers Arms in Putney it is. Unless I hear from anyone else to the contrary I will put it on the mailing list in the next day or two in case anyone who is on the mailing list but not on here wants to go.

This has been bugging me and I have to know the answer. Who was first in the pub for Fulham?

The General beat me to it.

Board footera