London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2018 2:47 pm  #11

Re: Bournemouth away

Surprisingly my son has now bought a Cardiff season ticket. Surprising because he is a lifelong West Ham fan though he lives in Cardiff now. I don't blame him for that as he was born and brought up in east London and West Ham was his local team. Hopefully it means I can use him to  buy away tickets when they go on sale to season ticket holders first and are likely to sell out. Only cost him £190 as he got some sort of student discount. Trouble is he has never been to an away game and probably never will so no good for Bournemouth.

7/19/2018 10:29 am  #12

I would like to go but selling criteria is 7 aways from last season and I only have 6! Does anyone know of someone who meets the criteria who can lend me their fan number?! Let me know on 07722 476130 if so! Tickets go on sale on 24th. Cheers!

7/24/2018 10:21 am  #13

Got my ticket. Just need to find a nice beech bar now.

7/25/2018 9:44 am  #14

Ticket booked, looking forward to meeting up.

7/25/2018 12:35 pm  #15

Match tickets on sale as per Ramsgate's post, if you're not already aware - 7 aways needed as per the rumours. Got mine on the phone this morning. Will now book a day return as it seems no one's up for "Grab a minted Granny" night at the Sandbanks 😀

7/25/2018 1:53 pm  #16

Chris O wrote:

I would like to go but selling criteria is 7 aways from last season and I only have 6! Does anyone know of someone who meets the criteria who can lend me their fan number?! Let me know on 07722 476130 if so! Tickets go on sale on 24th. Cheers!

I Also have 6 on my number even though I did 7 but paid on the gate for Ipswich as it was spur of the moment. Hope there's a few coming down for 6 aways 

7/31/2018 9:22 am  #17

It seems there is planned Industrial action due on this weekend, latest news is;

Travelling on Saturday 4, 11 and 18 August, Friday 31 August or Saturday 1 September?
Details of how services will be affected will be published as soon as possible. Please check back nearer the time for updates.

Not a great start to this seasons adventure.

8/01/2018 10:57 am  #18

Got match and train tickets,see you at Waterloo.

8/08/2018 10:44 am  #19

See you on the train /o\ /o\ /o\

8/09/2018 12:07 pm  #20

I’ve been told by South West trains that our booked train will not run on Saturday.

They are confident that a hourly service will run with tickets valid on other trains.

Trains to depart 5 minutes past the hour, so lm going for the 09:05. Bit early but hope to avoid any last minute cancellations.

I did enquire about travelling from Paddington via Reading but was told that as some trains are to run cannot use this route with South West tickets.

Board footera