London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/29/2017 12:13 am  #1

Derby Away 17th March

Cheap East Mids train tickets went on sale today, so I've booked up for this one. I fully expect Sky to ruin my plans though.

12/29/2017 1:52 pm  #2

Re: Derby Away 17th March

Thanks Huw.

Fingers crossed.

12/29/2017 2:16 pm  #3

Huw wrote:

Cheap East Mids train tickets went on sale today, so I've booked up for this one. I fully expect Sky to ruin my plans though.

Another reason to hold back is this weekend is FA Cup Quarter final weekend. 😀

1/31/2018 2:17 am  #4

Sky have not picked a Saturday evening game yet, and I think our game is favourite.

I don’t mind if it’s picked, just wish they would make a decision, So we can book train tickets. 🚂🍻🥧

1/31/2018 12:29 pm  #5

Yes I thought this as soon as I booked, but Derby seem to be on quite a bit around this time so maybe they'll go for  QPR - Fulham, or maybe waiting for Leeds v Sheffield Weds depending on FA Cup. We'll probably need the Jacks to do us a favour for that one to happen.

1/31/2018 1:17 pm  #6

Huw wrote:

Yes I thought this as soon as I booked, but Derby seem to be on quite a bit around this time so maybe they'll go for  QPR - Fulham, or maybe waiting for Leeds v Sheffield Weds depending on FA Cup. We'll probably need the Jacks to do us a favour for that one to happen.

I think of the two games you’ve mentioned, QPR v Fulham may be favourite (after our game) as I don’t think West Yorkshire’s finest will allow the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday game at 5:30 on a Saturday.

2/09/2018 2:12 pm  #7

Just been announced that this game has been moved, and it’s worse than I thought;

Derby County vs. Cardiff City has been selected for live Sky Sports coverage.

The Bluebirds will now face the Rams on Sunday, 18th March 2018 - 12pm kick-off at Pride Park.

This fixture was originally scheduled to take place at 3pm on Saturday, 17th March 2018.

Ticket information, and further details, will be announced in due course.

2/09/2018 2:23 pm  #8

FFS! Was expecting the Saturday 5:30 but this really is taking the piss.

2/09/2018 2:45 pm  #9

I’ve just checked the National Rail website and there are no trains that get into Derby from London on a Sunday morning.

This must be are most disruptive season we’ve ever had.

Two options, go up Saturday and stay in a hotel, or drive?

2/19/2018 6:03 pm  #10

rossbloom49 wrote:

The Mrs and I are going out on the Saturday night - so going up the night before is a non starter for me. I'd like a lift please if anyone is willing to drive. 

Put the Mrs off until Sunday night ?

Telly for me I'm sorry to say.

Last edited by glynthomas (2/19/2018 6:03 pm)

Board footera