London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2018 8:39 pm  #11

Re: Curry before the Man City game?!!

I think you are right Glyn - I am not sure it's possible to book the Chapter!! May have to ask our local representative to go down early if he can to bag a table!!!

1/26/2018 12:31 am  #12

Chris O wrote:

I tried to book the restaurant yesterday but there is a group booking Sunday lunchtime and they can't accommodate us! I looked on the website of the Cinnamon Tree where we went for a Xmas curry a few years ago, but it looks like that is shut Sunday lunchtimes. Shall we meet up in the Chapter instead, unless anybody has any other suggestions? 

Cameo may be worth a try - I'll ask tomorrow if they can fit us in! How many Chris?
We could also try this Spanish tapas (ish) place in Pontcanna if it's red meat and red wine people are keen on......however the best curry house apparently is the Purple Poppadum so let me know asap!

1/26/2018 8:28 am  #13

Cheers Dave - as we were all up for a curry, how about the Purple Poppadum? There are 8 of us, and suggested time to meet 1.30. Cheers!

1/26/2018 11:01 am  #14

Chris O wrote:

Cheers Dave - as we were all up for a curry, how about the Purple Poppadum? There are 8 of us, and suggested time to meet 1.30. Cheers!

Booked for 8 at 1.30.
It's on Cowbridge Road East!

1/26/2018 11:50 am  #15

Great work guys !

We'll see you there. Thanks Dave.

1/26/2018 3:10 pm  #16

Well done Dave. I have texted Neil to tell him about the change of venue as he hasn't been posting on this thread. Neither has Jo by the look of it - I haven't got her number to text her - can you tell her if you have her number please? See you on Sunday!

1/26/2018 6:13 pm  #17

Got it. Thanks Chris - and Dave

1/26/2018 6:41 pm  #18

Good! See you on Sunday!

1/29/2018 1:03 pm  #19

Enjoyed the meal folks.

A shame that the match focus is on " dirty Cardiff " no mention of Pep constantly being
out of his technical area and Stirling acting like a spoiled child if anyone as much as breathed on him.

I can understand why Bennett decided to kick a few of the super rich prima donnas. 

I would have done the same. Shame Gunnar and Bamba weren't fit to give them a bit more.

Board footera