London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2018 6:07 pm  #1

Curry before the Man City game?!!

Me and Mrs O fancy a curry before the game - Chai Street where we went before the Wales v ROI game. Who fancies this? Plan to get there quite early as, for some reason, I think we will get a decent crowd so leaving earlier than usual for the match would probably be a good idea. Say 1.30 meet up? Neil - think you are up for this and I can give you your ticket in the restaurant. If you fancy it then post here and I will book the restaurant later in the week to make sure they can accommodate us.

1/21/2018 9:57 pm  #2

Re: Curry before the Man City game?!!

Chris O wrote:

Me and Mrs O fancy a curry before the game - Chai Street where we went before the Wales v ROI game. Who fancies this? Plan to get there quite early as, for some reason, I think we will get a decent crowd so leaving earlier than usual for the match would probably be a good idea. Say 1.30 meet up? Neil - think you are up for this and I can give you your ticket in the restaurant. If you fancy it then post here and I will book the restaurant later in the week to make sure they can accommodate us.

Count me in for two!

1/22/2018 12:07 pm  #3

and me.

Ross, how about you my passenger ?

1/22/2018 5:28 pm  #4

rossbloom49 wrote:

glynthomas wrote:

and me.

Ross, how about you my passenger ?

Chris, me also along with Glyn please.

I think we need to leave the restaurant at 15:15 latest as I read somewhre that everyone is going to be searched before being allowed to enter the ground.

Ross we'll try to leave Bradenstoke by about 11.45 am.

1/22/2018 7:57 pm  #5

Count me in please - thanks to Glyn for the ticket.

1/22/2018 8:44 pm  #6

A pleasure Jo.

1/23/2018 1:19 pm  #7

Tickets just arrived !

1/25/2018 10:46 am  #8

I tried to book the restaurant yesterday but there is a group booking Sunday lunchtime and they can't accommodate us! I looked on the website of the Cinnamon Tree where we went for a Xmas curry a few years ago, but it looks like that is shut Sunday lunchtimes. Shall we meet up in the Chapter instead, unless anybody has any other suggestions? 

1/25/2018 11:40 am  #9

I'm happy to go with the flow if anyone has any ideas. Otherwise Chapter is ok.

1/25/2018 1:33 pm  #10

Chris O
Liz O
Fat Cat
Fred ?
Neil
Jo
Ross
Glyn

I think.

Board footera