London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2017 5:22 pm  #11

Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

Chris O wrote:

adza32 wrote:

Bowblue wrote:

Hey,it’s not all bad, I’ll be able to watch the footie on Friday and the egg on Saturday. Happy days!

At least it wasn't moved to the Monday night... the Jubilee line wouldn't have been a nightmare for the football and I can go to the match and Kendrick Lamar concert

Ha ha - my nephew is into Kendrick Lamar and I saw some of his set at Reading the other year - from what I remember he has a song called Zombie - am I right?!

I gotta go to Reading festival one day!
Mind you, because of all this fixture changing, I decided to wait until this one is confirmed... so I would have to buy from resale market  Probably gonna have to double check my test and assignment dates too... if only football and uni can plan in advance

1/17/2018 3:41 pm  #12

I ll be there ,any pub before the game ?

1/17/2018 8:50 pm  #13

Neil Rees wrote:

I ll be there ,any pub before the game ?

Usually that one near Greenwich. I'll remember the name at about 3am when 
I get up for a pee.

1/23/2018 11:20 am  #14

Tickets are now on sale for this game.

Adult price £23, Old gits (60+) £14. Very good compared to Leeds.

Pub choice to follow later, but it’s going to be busy. Friday night London Bridge area.

1/23/2018 8:50 pm  #15

Thinking of coming along to this - let’s decide on a pub - Glyn - has the name of the pub come to you? Paul/Neil - any suggestions?!

1/23/2018 10:01 pm  #16

Chris O wrote:

Thinking of coming along to this - let’s decide on a pub - Glyn - has the name of the pub come to you? Paul/Neil - any suggestions?!

That pub in Greenwich Glyn is thinking of is the one we go to before Charlton?!

We've been in the past to The Woolpack on Bermondsey St and that's my suggestion. I'm making an afternoon of it and having a late lunch in the area before heading to that pub! Thinking of the Cases-Croute also on Bermondsey St if anyone else fancies it ?!

1/23/2018 10:08 pm  #17

Fat Cat wrote:

Chris O wrote:

We've been in the past to The Woolpack on Bermondsey St and that's my suggestion. I'm making an afternoon of it and having a late lunch in the area before heading to that pub! Thinking of the Cases-Croute also on Bermondsey St if anyone else fancies it ?!

I was thinking the same, it’s the Plume of Feathers at Maze Hill which we use for Charlton.

Plenty of choice for pubs in the London Bridge area. Meet you in the Woolpack Fat Cat.

1/24/2018 12:16 pm  #18

That's the one ! All these sarf london games merge into one after all these years.

2/05/2018 10:13 am  #19

I have ordered my ticket and hope to be in the Woolpack before 5 - looking forward to it!

2/08/2018 10:00 am  #20

rossbloom49 wrote:

Fat Cat wrote:

Chris O wrote:

Consensus appears to be The Woolpack from 4 pm onwards!

Are you still going there Dave and what time? If not, anywhere else. Please advise.

Board footera