London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2014 10:17 am  #1

Good news from Emperor Tan.

Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan has revealed he may sell the club if and when they return to the Premier League.Speaking for the first time in months, the Malaysian billionaire admitted he is prepared to quit the Bluebirds and buy another British side after a turbulent few years in the Welsh capital.In an in-depth interview, Tan also revealed:* He wants to buy another club in Europe and one in the USA after recently securing an £800m windfall* Russell Slade will have full control over team selection when he is appointed* Admitted he does make suggestions on which players should play* Denied he had a anything personal against Malky Mackay* Withdrew his call for LMA chief Richard Bevan to resign in the wake of the Mackay scandal* He will travel to the Welsh capital next month for the first time this season Speaking to Sky Sports News on his yacht in Malaysia, Tan confirmed any decision to sell the club would come after the Bluebirds hopefully make a return to the Premier League following last season's relegation."I pray Cardiff get back to the Premier League. If I sell Cardiff I will buy another club in the UK," he said."I have a club in Sarajevo. The fans are fantastic. The people who run the club are incredible. They really motivate me. I’m looking at another club in Europe and then the MLS."Speaking to Sky Sports News on his yacht in Malaysia, Tan confirmed any decision to sell the club would come after the Bluebirds hopefully make a return to the Premier League following last season's relegation."I pray Cardiff get back to the Premier League. If I sell Cardiff I will buy another club in the UK," he said.

9/30/2014 1:59 pm  #2

Re: Good news from Emperor Tan.

£800million windfall.

Lucky bugger.

Board footera