London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2014 9:51 am  #1

Spare ticket available for Southampton

Ray Lewis has been in touch and he has a spare for this match. Let me know if you are interested.

4/05/2014 6:31 pm  #2

Re: Spare ticket available for Southampton

glynthomas wrote:

Ray Lewis has been in touch and he has a spare for this match. Let me know if you are interested.

After today does anyone want mine?! Let's hope we find a good pub or shall we head back to that one on the waterfront again - it does food but not sure if good beer?

4/05/2014 8:42 pm  #3

Better than being at home with the wife which is what happens in the closed season.

4/06/2014 10:24 am  #4

I refuse to give up hope.
I hope we get through these last five games and get back in the Championship. RESULT...especially if Vincent naffs orff too.

4/06/2014 7:08 pm  #5

rossbloom49 wrote:

My result forecast for the rest of the season:
Saints 0 City 3
City 4 Stoke 0
Sunderland 0 City 3
Newcastle 1 City 2
City 2 Chelsea 2
Premiership next year!!!! I don't think so somegohow.
Get 'pretty boy' Ole out now - bring in Pulis, Bruce, Allardyce or Malky now.

Was Pulis even considered?  Probably not a big enough name for Tan! Knows his stuff and knows his own mind so no chance Tan would consider him. Plus of course he grew up a Cardiff fan and probably supports a return to blue! So what time train from Waterloo?!

4/06/2014 7:12 pm  #6

and which pub in Soton ?

4/06/2014 7:13 pm  #7

Ross and I are working on that.
We should get there early so we can have a civilised lunch in that restaurant in the marina...or somewhere else!!!

I have been thinking about the team yesterday and in fact it is the coaching staff that are to blame. The players are lost as a team. No idea what to do. It seems we are playing hit and hope up front which won't work more than once a season in the Premiership.

We have no chance.

The final humiliation will be getting tinked at Newcastle.

Saints are good. Stoke will get a draw at the Playpen. Sunderland can go either way...
Then them Geordie Bastards. 5-0

Board footera