London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2013 8:06 pm  #11

Re: First in the pub league.

Aidan triggered it off. Get a sense of proportion wanker. Who are you anyway? Too cowardly to use your own name obviously.

How pathetic Is it that Huws " friend" should be reading a London Bluebirds messageboad and a first in the pub league thread at that.I thought you lot have given up on Cardiff City. Get the message loud and clear we don't want anything to do with you tossers stay off here and on your own site.

Tom can I suggest you delete the postings from these guys they are only out to make trouble and we don't need the trolls on here.

'

8/21/2013 8:20 pm  #12

Aidan1927 wrote:

Aidan triggered it off. Get a sense of proportion wanker. Who are you anyway? Too cowardly to use your own name obviously.

How pathetic Is it that Huws " friend" should be reading a London Bluebirds messageboad and a first in the pub league thread at that.I thought you lot have given up on Cardiff City. Get the message loud and clear we don't want anything to do with you tossers stay off here and on your own site.

Tom can I suggest you delete the postings from these guys they are only out to make trouble and we don't need the trolls on here.

'

Summed up nicely.

Very sad compared with Matt Gabb who has been grown up and helpful in helping both sides go their own ways.

2/22/2014 12:46 am  #13

I have to say would prefer red and premiership other than blue  and championship or below   Sorry

Board footera