London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 12:46 pm  #1

Introduction

Hi all,
Just a quick message to introduce myself. My name is Jeff Davies and I am the new branch liason officer of CCSC. If I can be of help to anyone in any way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Glyn, I see you have a hotline in to Mona so you shouldn't need my help regarding tickets or anything like that, but if there is any information you cant get or anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.
i work in the CCSC shop every Thursady 4pm to 7pm so I can always call in to the club if someone needs something.
It would be good to know a little more about yourselves, names, numbers etc, who goes to games, how you get to games, do you trave home and away (although every game is away for you, ha ha), you understand the type of picture and repore I'm trying to build.
My work e mail is jeff.davies@sapagroup.com and my home is jwdavies@me.com if anyone wants to contact me. My telephone No will be on my e mails if anyone wants to talk.
Well thats about it guys, hope to hear from some of you soon.
Thanks

10/01/2013 2:10 pm  #2

Re: Introduction

Hi Jeff

Good to hear from you mate. I'll try and give you a call to fill you in on the London Bluebirds but basically we welcome any support as we get ourselves up and running.

Talk soon

Glyn Thomas

Board footera