London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2013 12:21 pm  #1

First in the pub league.

This season the FITP league will be up and running properly with a huge prize for the winner at the end of the season. The scorers for Brentford were.

1 Chris O 5pts
2 Aidan. 4pts
3 Kevin(a mate of Chris) 3pts
4 Dave fat cat 2 pts
5 Shandy 1pt

All to play for at West Ham then.

8/13/2013 3:22 pm  #2

Re: First in the pub league.

Top of the league,
top of the league.... !

8/16/2013 7:42 am  #3

Good job this was not done back in 90's

The booze crew of the 27 club would have been right up there

Ray Lewis, Phil Lancey, Paul from Kent, Mad Malcolm, Neil Rowlands , Myself would have been 5 points for joint first place!!

8/18/2013 2:05 pm  #4

Some confusion about yesterdays scores in FITP league we were in two different pubs as the Henry Addington did open before 12 contrary to expectations and some of us were in The All Bar one well done to new Huw Thomas who was apparently at the pub at 9.30 even though it wasn not suppose to open until 12. That's what I call dedication. The scores were 

New Huw Thomas(not the toys out of the pram Huw Thomas). 5pts
Tecwyn. 4pts
Ross  3pts
Aidan 2 pts
Llanelli Gareth 1pt

Someone else will have to do the score for Fulham as I am flying back from Spain on the day.

8/19/2013 9:34 am  #5

Nice that we have 2 Huw Thomas 's in the London Bluebirds then.

The General was getting lonely !

8/20/2013 10:48 am  #6

Dear rebrands are for whores, you've made your choice, we've made ours. I don't see the point in verbally abusing people who don't share your opinion. I trully am sad for all the long standing supporters who no longer feel they can go to watch Cardiff City and respect their position. Now let's just move on without any more derogatory remarks can we?

8/20/2013 12:56 pm  #7

rebrands are for whores wrote:

nice to see club formed. how many go away?

Why do you care?

No one wanted the 1927 club to close, maybe if we didnt have reactions like this then we could have kept it going...........

8/20/2013 4:00 pm  #8

"No one wanted the 1927 club to close, maybe if we didnt have reactions like this then we could have kept it going"

the 1927 club are very much still going, we attended a wide range of matches last season and will continue to do so

our only stipulation is the club we are watching is a proper football club, with pride, history, identity and soul. 

You have no affiliation to these clubs as have only just started following them from the past season so are still building a relationship with them so to speak.  You might as well follow Cardiff!!

The more prominent question which begs is this, which member of the 1927 club are you?

As this is very out of character from all of the previous members that i used to know. 

Im Mason so you know my name. 

8/21/2013 8:14 am  #9

" I don't see the point in verbally abusing people who don't share your opinion. I trully am sad for all the long standing supporters who no longer feel they can go to watch Cardiff City and respect their position. Now let's just move on without any more derogatory remarks can we?"

I only raised my head as my man in the know tipped me off about the above remark. which is a shame as I always liked aiden

wish you the best in the EPL, really hope its worth it for you

Man in the know??? How childish

Your user name is derogatory enough and no doubt used to prompt a response but there again your are either a rebrand refusnik or refer to CCFC as Red Dragon Franchise

You no longer have no interest in Cardiff City Football Club

Don't you now follow Scunthorpe Utd? according to your twitter feed... A club that rebranded it's self in 1994 by changing it's colours to white along with a new crest!!

8/21/2013 3:06 pm  #10

Its a real shame to think that we all used to be good mates going to games together and now it has resorted to Trolls calling whilst hiding behind internet user names. 

I dont understand why rebrands and dragon farce dont just say who they are?  what have you got to hide?

Board footera