London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



3/29/2018 8:58 am  #1


Forest Pre Match Curry?

Me and Mrs O plan on staying in Cardiff for this game and were thinking of going for a pre match curry in Canton - who is up for this? In the past we have gone to Chai Street and the Purple Popadum - let me know your preference if you want to come and I will book the one the majority prefer.

 

3/29/2018 11:31 pm  #2


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

Chris O wrote:

Me and Mrs O plan on staying in Cardiff for this game and were thinking of going for a pre match curry in Canton - who is up for this? In the past we have gone to Chai Street and the Purple Popadum - let me know your preference if you want to come and I will book the one the majority prefer.

 
Count me in - Chai Street!

 

4/03/2018 5:50 pm  #3


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

I'm getting more superstitious.

Have we won after doing this ?

Wales lost v Ireland

City lost v Man City.

The last two I remember.

 

4/03/2018 7:31 pm  #4


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

We'll go to the usual then, Glyn.

 

4/03/2018 7:33 pm  #5


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

glynthomas wrote:

I'm getting more superstitious.

Have we won after doing this ?

Wales lost v Ireland

City lost v Man City.

The last two I remember.

Have you changed your pants since our undefeated run began Glyn?!!!!!!!!!

Seriously , if we are going to get superstitious we could all meet up in the Chapter instead, although don’t blame me when you alll have to keep up with Mrs O’’s drinking rate!!!!

Let’s discuss with the Yummy Mummys on Friday!

     Thread Starter
 

4/04/2018 12:38 pm  #6


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

Chris O wrote:

glynthomas wrote:

I'm getting more superstitious.

Have we won after doing this ?

Wales lost v Ireland

City lost v Man City.

The last two I remember.

Have you changed your pants since our undefeated run began Glyn?!!!!!!!!!

Seriously , if we are going to get superstitious we could all meet up in the Chapter instead, although don’t blame me when you alll have to keep up with Mrs O’’s drinking rate!!!!

Let’s discuss with the Yummy Mummys on Friday!

Same pants and socks but washed after every game.

Blue pants and white socks for those who are interested http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png


I always get silly when the pressure builds up.

 

4/04/2018 5:20 pm  #7


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

" Blue pants and white socks for those who are interested http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png
 "

That's a clear case of too much information !!!

Let's avoid any further mention of underwear on Friday, and decide on venue for Forest pre match meet.

Looking forward to seeing you all around 5.30!

     Thread Starter
 

4/13/2018 1:34 pm  #8


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

After talking to Glyn I have booked a table for 6 at Chai Street at 5.30 before the game for:

Me
Mrs O
Fat Cat
Glyn
Ross

Plus one spare.

If you are planning on joining us post here and I can update the booking!

     Thread Starter
 

4/17/2018 5:40 pm  #9


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

Lets go with this.

Ross set out early , the M4 is always getting ferked 
these days.

3.45 please. Nice car so raid your piggy bank.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

 

4/17/2018 7:58 pm  #10


Re: Forest Pre Match Curry?

Okay Glyn.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum