London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



12/21/2017 1:01 pm  #1


Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

This game has been moved from the Saturday for TV coverage.

Cardiffcityfc.co.uk are reporting;

Cardiff City's February away clash with Millwall has been moved after being selected as a Sky Sports Football live match.

This game will now take place on Friday, 9th February 2018, kicking off at 7.45pm.

Tickets will be on sale for this match in the coming weeks!

 

12/21/2017 1:16 pm  #2


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

Bollocks ! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sad.png

 

12/21/2017 5:12 pm  #3


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

No post-match shisha at Temple Lounge http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sad.png

 

12/21/2017 5:27 pm  #4


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

adza32 wrote:

No post-match shisha at Temple Lounge http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sad.png

No post match trains back to Wiltshire at that time of night.
 

 

12/21/2017 5:58 pm  #5


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

This is now becoming a very unfunny joke !!!

 

12/21/2017 6:18 pm  #6


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

Egg chasing at Twickenham England v Wales on the Saturday too 4.45 pm ko which will add to the railway chaos.

 

12/21/2017 8:45 pm  #7


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

Christ on a fucking bike - really annoyed about this .

 

12/22/2017 1:07 pm  #8


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

glynthomas wrote:

Egg chasing at Twickenham England v Wales on the Saturday too 4.45 pm ko which will add to the railway chaos.

Hey,it’s not all bad, I’ll be able to watch the footie on Friday and the egg on Saturday. Happy days!

     Thread Starter
 

12/22/2017 5:15 pm  #9


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

Bowblue wrote:

glynthomas wrote:

Egg chasing at Twickenham England v Wales on the Saturday too 4.45 pm ko which will add to the railway chaos.

Hey,it’s not all bad, I’ll be able to watch the footie on Friday and the egg on Saturday. Happy days!

At least it wasn't moved to the Monday night... the Jubilee line wouldn't have been a nightmare for the football and I can go to the match and Kendrick Lamar concert

 

12/23/2017 10:46 am  #10


Re: Millwall Away Fri 9th Feb 19:45

adza32 wrote:

Bowblue wrote:

glynthomas wrote:

Egg chasing at Twickenham England v Wales on the Saturday too 4.45 pm ko which will add to the railway chaos.

Hey,it’s not all bad, I’ll be able to watch the footie on Friday and the egg on Saturday. Happy days!

At least it wasn't moved to the Monday night... the Jubilee line wouldn't have been a nightmare for the football and I can go to the match and Kendrick Lamar concert

Ha ha - my nephew is into Kendrick Lamar and I saw some of his set at Reading the other year - from what I remember he has a song called Zombie - am I right?!

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum