London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2017 5:43 pm  #1

Fulham at home Boxing Day

Chapter anyone?

12/04/2017 7:13 pm  #2

Re: Fulham at home Boxing Day

Myself and Mrs O will be going to the match, but are spending the morning with my parents so doubt we will get there before the match. I plan on being in the Chapter before the Preston match on 29th, but I suspect you will have escaped back to London by then!!!

12/05/2017 6:50 pm  #3

I have my daughter and new husband with us for Xmas this year and need to be a good host but I will be down for Preston.

12/07/2017 4:03 pm  #4

glynthomas wrote:

I have my daughter and new husband with us for Xmas this year and need to be a good host but I will be down for Preston.

Blast! I was hoping to do our usual drive Glyn, what with there not being any train service on Boxing Day!!

12/07/2017 6:40 pm  #5

Sorry !

12/11/2017 12:37 pm  #6

Yes. I'll be gone Friday. I'll look out for you boxing day. I'm in the grandstand.

12/12/2017 12:57 pm  #7

Jo I aim to be at Chapter with Fred before the match - hopefully see you there!

12/20/2017 3:15 pm  #8

Chris O wrote:

Myself and Mrs O will be going to the match, but are spending the morning with my parents so doubt we will get there before the match. I plan on being in the Chapter before the Preston match on 29th, but I suspect you will have escaped back to London by then!!!

Chris, have you and Mrs O room for me in both directions on Boxing Day in the back of your car if I drive down to your place? I won't hold my breath as I'm pretty sure you only have 2 seats in your motor!! But am asking just in case you've changed your car to a bigger model. Thanks.

12/26/2017 12:54 pm  #9

Fat Cat wrote:

Jo I aim to be at Chapter with Fred before the match - hopefully see you there!

Great. Should be there about 1.30. See you later.

12/26/2017 3:03 pm  #10

It's shut I'm sorry to say.

Board footera