London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2014 9:22 pm  #1

No blue.No renew.

After the insulting white kit at Bournemouth I've had it with the powers that be at CCFC and will not be renewing my season ticket. I will now pick and choose games both home and away. Those of you who haven't had a season ticket seem to manage. How easy is it to get tickets both home and away and is it necessary to be some sort of a member?!
FC

12/15/2014 9:38 pm  #2

Re: No blue.No renew.

Become an away member...that's what I did when I didn't renew when we first went to red.
I am definately never buying another season ticket until we get our home strip back....but I decided that three months ago.
There are going to be a lot of empty seats next season unless Uncle Vincent relents.

12/16/2014 9:32 am  #3

Anyone can buy home tickets, the away tickets are only sold to season ticket holders or 'members'. Membership cost is £25 This is what I have this season.
When you buy home tickets, if bought early you can save on match day prices.

12/16/2014 9:46 am  #4

rossbloom49 wrote:

I emailed the club yesterday and told them I've had enough and would not renew next season unless we return to blue.

I'll be doing the same. As  'customers' we should hit Tan where it hurts - in his cash flow.

12/16/2014 9:48 am  #5

Bowblue wrote:

Anyone can buy home tickets, the away tickets are only sold to season ticket holders or 'members'. Membership cost is £25 This is what I have this season.
When you buy home tickets, if bought early you can save on match day prices.

That'll be my plan for the future.

Board footera