London Bluebirds Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2013 11:36 am  #1

Man City , Man Utd and Swansea away details.

Here is a link to the official site for details of these matches- qualifying games , dates to buy and ticket prices ( except for the Jacks tba ).

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/away-ticket-update-a-big-start-to-2014-1241988.aspx

12/19/2013 1:33 pm  #2

Re: Man City , Man Utd and Swansea away details.

I'll be going to both Manchester games but not the Jacks so if anyone wants my ticket?! Not sure if match tickets are only issued on day using season cards though?!

12/19/2013 5:33 pm  #3

Re: Man City , Man Utd and Swansea away details.

Fat Cat wrote:

I'll be going to both Manchester games but not the Jacks so if anyone wants my ticket?! Not sure if match tickets are only issued on day using season cards though?!

I went to Swansea the year they went up through the play offs ( although we won that day , Bellamy scored ) and Matt had arranged tickets through the Official Supporters Club with me being the contact person for the 1927 Club on the day.

No cards were shown then but I was given tickets to give out to the named 1927 Club " members " on the coach.

Not sure how it would operate now so will gently try to find out. Personally don't want to go so like FC would get a ticket for someone if they wanted mine.

Board footera